Friday, June 10, 2016

Let's blog!

You know how you make a plan and you decide what you are going to be doing every day, you have it all scheduled out neatly, so that you get everything done?
Yeah, that was me at the beginning of this year. One of my resolutions was to organise my time better, so that I find time to do what I love while still doing all the stuff I have to. It sounds great, doesn't it? That's what I though, and it works perfectly, in theory.
Sadly, real life takes over pretty quickly and you get, let's say sidetracked by certain things, be it fun activities, a new job opportunity, or learning something new. To sum it up, life happens. You can't really plan for that. So needless to say my perfectly planned out schedule became pretty irrelevant fast. I'm still trying to find that super-organizer that will adapt to my life, preferably on it's own, ha ha. So that it can keep up with everything I have and want to do.
Wow, quite an introduction to what I wanted to say, which was, my blog has been "silently" screaming for attention, ha ha. So here I am, to the rescue of my blog that I'm pretty sure has been feeling like that kid in the back of the class that eats it's hair and has no friends. Be it, my white horse is missing, also my shining armour is at the cleaners, but hey, those are just details. Sneakers and jeans should get the job done just as well. You see it's Friday, so that means casual clothes *hah, who am I kidding, casual-comfy clothes are a constant in my life*.
Okay, enough of this blabbering, let's catch up! Let's see, work is pretty much a given, started learning new skills, checked out the Adwords conference that brought us the new updates *how awesome was that?!*, kept up with friends and life in general also, my Instagram has gotten a lot of my attention lately.
Let's chat a bit about that, what do you all think about Instagram? Everyone else find it incredibly addictive, or is that just me? I'm pretty much on it 24/7 checking for updates from my favourite 'grammers or just searching for new inspiration. It's also a pretty great platform to make new business contacts. I got to step out of my comfort zone and collaborate with a clothing company, which was pretty awesome! I'm also in the process of planning some sort of summer getaway which might turn into an early-autumn getaway, but oh well, vacation is still vacation. Am I right?
So that's pretty much what has been keeping me busy, what about you guys? Anyone have any fun adventures to share? Or fabulous updates? I'm all ears.
Till then, I'm going to start my friday tradition of a 30 second dance party and get this day started.
Geek out!

No comments:

Post a Comment