Monday, January 18, 2016

Netflix addictions and hot coffee.

Monday morning routine.
I'd like to say good morning. But seeing as this is a Monday, I can't pretend there's anything good about this morning. So I'll just start with, 'sup? *Yes, I'm aware nobody has said that in a very long time.*
I hope you all had a long and comfy weekend. Mine was a bit longer than usual, 4 day weekend, I highly recommend it! Spent it mostly *as expected* in bed, the usual routine, comfy pj's, food and netflix! Btw, does anyone else get lost in Netflix sometimes? Or is that just me? I mean I was on it the other night and I just started watching an episode of Grey's Anatomy, and by the time I looked up from my screen, the sun was about to rise and I was watching some movie about ghosts and supernatural beings! Not sure if that's sad or scary. Anyone else ever been in this situation?
In other news, I'm a big Instagrammer, not as in I have a lot of followers, more like I love it! And these days it seems all anyone can post is pictures of beautiful snow. Sadly, my city is lacking snow big time! It's like the freaking spring over here. Sunshine and great weather. Not that I normally mind good weather, it's just, come on, we had like 2 days of snow and even those were more like a snow preview to be honest. I love building snowman and having snowball fights. *Yes, I realise I sound like a little kid, so what?* So if anyone is bored of having snow, please do send some to us over here. We would be so happy to take it of your hands, or city, ugh you get it.
Not very likely, I know. But hey, a geek can dream, right? Ha ha.
I leave you know to "enjoy" this Monday as my coffee is waiting for me. Have a good one.
Geek out!

No comments:

Post a Comment