Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Late mornings and foamy cappuccinos

Good morning fellow geeks, and non geeks of course. Do you know what makes all the difference between a bad morning and a good morning? You guessed it! For this coffee addict it's a delicious hot foamy cappuccino! Getting enough sleep is also on the list, which sadly I am not getting enough of. I hate those mornings when your alarm goes off and you feel like you've just been asked to work a double shift, after being at work for about 72 hours.
In other news, I am beyond excited that all my favorite TV shows are slowly returning one by one. I am officially caught up with every single one *yes, I have a magic list with all my favorite shows and the days they air, what, that's normal!*
Anyway, what shows do you like? Are you as hooked on them as I am? Nothing wrong with that! Though this addiction may be a factor in my non sleeping problem, but then again, I'd rather watch Arrow or Grey's Anatomy, How to get away with murder, and so on, instead of sleeping.
Besides, I have my trusty coffee to get me through the day! What is your secret to staying awake?
Fun fact, one of my passions is trying new things, be it a DIY project, starting a blog, photography, or, since I love food *I mean who doesn't?*, trying out amazing and fun recipes. You're probably wondering why I am mentioning this, out of the blue? Well I found this really cool recipe for Quiche Toast Cups. Since I am sharing my everyday ramblings with you guys, I will try and document the process of making these myself! I'll keep you updated and show you the results, hopefully. Ha ha. Untill then, I wish you a great week!
Geek out!

No comments:

Post a Comment