Thursday, January 21, 2016

Snowmageddon and Arrow fandom

Snowy days require hot coffee.
And a snowy morning to you too! How's that old saying go? "Ask and you shall receive". Well I asked and I sure did receive. The weirdest thing happened, I woke up this morning to what *from my window at 7 AM* looked like snowmageddon! I'm not even joking, I know it sounds very doom and gloom *it is what I was going for after all* but I honestly can't figure out what happened. It's like we went to sleep during the spring and woke up in the middle of the winter. I have this weird feeling like I should start decorating my house for Christmas and go shopping for presents. Ha ha, Déjà-vu!
I guess I should be happy, after all I did say I was annoyed with the lack of snow lately, it's just I didn't expect it to appear out of the blue and take over everything. Oh well, happy to have it.
As you can imagine I got to work covered in snow and in dire need of a hot cup of coffee and my fuzzy blanket, luckily I found both at work.
In other news, Flash and Arrow are back! Let's all take a moment to settle down and let our hearts calm down a bit. Alrighty, now that we all stopped jumping up and down like little kids, how great is that!!! Flash was amazing, can't wait to watch Arrow tonight, I have all these questions like what happened to Felicity? Was that her gravestone in the beginning? For some reason I always thought it would be Captain Lance's. Also, does Oliver get elected as mayor? Can't wait to get home tonight, grab some popcorn and enjoy the new episode. Anyone else get this excited about TV series? Or am I alone in my fandom or weirdness, not sure about these two. Oh well, geeks will be geeks. Let me know what you think of the new episode or if you have any predictions about what's to come.
Also, tomorrow is Friday! I leave you to jump up and down with excitement over that news. Have a good one.
Geek out!

No comments:

Post a Comment