Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Rainy days and fuzzy blankets.

Voila! Bon appetit!
Nothing worse than a rainy day, or week, to make you feel blue. I enjoy rain as much as the next person, I just usually prefer it during the weekend when I don't have to be productive or think or you know, change out of my pajamas.
Anyway, in other more positive news, I tried the mini quiche recipe, better yet I didn't burn down the house in the process, ha ha. I have to say, it was less work than I first imagined, also the ingredients needed were all things I had in my fridge. So that was a big plus! Not to mention, it was really tasty! So if you have an hour to spare before your party or your movie night with friends, I definitely recommend trying this recipe. The downside, your guests might not leave and ask for more, so be prepared for that.
Wow! I almost forgot, did anyone watch The Shannara Chronicles? I am hooked! If you haven't seen it, check out the trailer. I'm pretty sure that is all it will take to at least make you intrigued enough to watch it.
Now excuse me while I go fill my mug with some coffee and I go looking for my fuzzy blanket. All necessary things to get through this rainy, cold, Tuesday that for some reason, feels more like a Monday. Does that ever happen to you? Monday, Tuesday, they seem to be the evil stepsisters of the rest of the week, determined to ruin everyone''s fun! Oh well, necessary evil and all that. I leave you with my: how to make mini quiche appetizers, video. Hope you enjoy it and let me know if you tried it out!
Geek out!

No comments:

Post a Comment