Saturday, December 19, 2015

Fuzzy pajamas and a change of plans

Cozy Saturday mornings.
I love being able to sleep till late on a Saturday morning. It's like a small gift after a hell of a week. Then there's the added benefit that you know you've got no plans, nothing to do but stay inside and spend your day watching movies or sleeping or blogging.
I love my Saturday mornings, my hot foamy cappuccino and, as expected from a geek like myself, checking to see what's going on in the online world. Still not sure whether my addiction to coffee or social media is of concern or normal in this day and age.
Sadly, we all know how something that seems perfect can turn on you and make you want to crawl under your fluffy blanket and refuse to come out. As Christmas is just around the corner, my plan free Saturday of leisure I had "not planned", now has a plan. Trust me, I'm as sad as it sounds. (Get it, not planned cause of the whole no plans for the weekend thing, umm..you get it right?).
Loads of Christmas shopping awaits, wrapping gifts and soaking up the overly Christmafied (not sure that's a word), spirit that can be found in all the stores. The good thing about those stores is they have coffee shops so yay!
I really hope you guys have better luck and reading this while still in bed. For those of you that are, enjoy your carefree Saturday,  for the rest of us that have to face the outside world, take comfort in knowing you are not alone and prepare yourself with comfy over sized sweaters, boots and fluffy scarf. Good luck.
Geek out!

No comments:

Post a Comment