Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Twas the day of the party

Stillness reveals the secrets of eternity.
Everyone loves a good party! You know what I don't love? Waking up at 7AM, nope that's not fun and usually not realistic for me. Since today is the day of our office Christmas party, I decided to get a jump on things, hence the waking up at that ungodly hour. So just for some context, I am pretty much sporting a look that could pass as an extra from The Walking Dead, also rocking some loud music and drinking, what I'm pretty sure is an unacceptable amount of coffee. Also, I'm currently stalking the UX Reactions page daily hoping for a new post. So if by any miracle, you guys see this, please PLEASE start posting again, sincerely every geek fan!
Anyone else waste copious amounts of hours getting lost on 9gag or thehumortrain? I mean you start out with one post about a funny looking cat and somehow you end up 3 hours later looking at memes of otters. Aw, otters, I love how they hold "hands" when they sleep so they don't drift apart. Where was I? Ah yes, getting lost on the Internet, dangerous place.
Also, am I the only one that starts watching an episode of a TV show and ends up at 3AM saying just one more and then I'll go to sleep? This could very well be what's causing my coffee addiction. Oh well, I really need to wake up so I am going full nerd - 30 second dance party! Grab your dancing shoes everyone.
Geek out!

No comments:

Post a Comment