Friday, December 18, 2015

Missed alarms, a large coffee please!

Christmas decorations & comfy sweaters.
Don't you just hate it when your alarm doesn't go off? Like it's not hard enough to wake up early on a Friday, now you have the added problem of being late. You know how they say Monday mornings are the worst, sometimes I feel like Friday mornings win that one. I mean, you're already in that weekend mood, all you want to do is sleep in till late and watch cartoons, instead you have to wake up early (if you're lucky and your alarm works), get dressed and face the cold outside all so you can get to work and you know, start working. It's like a lose - lose situation.
Anyway, let's get on our feet and end this pity party we have going. Good news is tomorrow is Saturday!
I love weekends! I have my usual weekend habits,  you know sleep in, watch my favourite TV shows (binge watch is more like it), eat great food, stay in my pajamas all day and let's not forget about the beloved coffee. I think my favourite part about the weekend is that feeling you have, like you are free to do whatever you want, go on a spur of the moment road trip to anywhere or just sleep all day, there's a sense of freedom.
Sadly, to get to that part we all have to survive this Friday first, so let's get ready, gather your courage, headphones, coffee and whatever else helps you get through the day and let's go.
Geek out!

No comments:

Post a Comment