Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Shiny dresses and movie nights

Red lips and shiny dresses.


Did you notice how New Years is becoming bigger than Christmas? Have you also been swept up in the immensity of this evening and this, almost forced, need to party? Don't get me wrong I love a good party as much as the next person, it's just that this celebration of starting a new year has turned more into a reason to throw a huge party. Also, for some reason, people feel the need to outdo themselves, for instance if they attended a house party the year before that had about 20-30 guests, they feel this year they have to attend a bigger party or a more extravagant one. I feel this is partly society's fault, influencing people and creating the ultimate "peer pressure" feeling.
I'm more of a go with the flow person, in the sense that, I'm fine with going to a party, or going to a friends place and just hanging out or even staying at home in my cozy pajamas and just ordering some food and watching a good movie or show.
Oh well, does everyone already know what they are doing for New Years? Also what are all of you wearing? I wanna hear about shiny dresses, accessories and shoes!
I am seriously loving the idea of just staying home and watching movies. And before you start thinking I'm this socially awkward person that feels more comfortable in her room than around strangers at a party, no actually, you can think that. I'm kinda like that, ha ha.
This geek will wake a comfy bed over a loud party with strangers any day of the week, especially on a Monday.
Then again, ordering food with some good friends and goofing around does sound fun!
Wherever you may end up, I hope you ring in the new year being happy and comfortable and with good vibes all around you. Let me know what you will be up to and what you're wearing in the comment section below.
Catch you next year geeks and non geeks alike.
Geek out!

No comments:

Post a Comment